A warm welcom in Restaurant Michaelishof in Bergen/Offen
- 27. September28. September4. October5. October11. October12. October18. October19. October25. October26. October1. November2. November8. November9. November12. November12:00 / 14:0015. November16. November22. November23. November29. November30. November6. December7. December10. December14:00 / 18:0013. December14. December17. December8:00 / 11:0020. December
Our kitchen team sets a high value on local, fresh, seasonal and varied food. Therefore we use many regional products, such as eggs and potatoes from farmer Wrogemann from Wroge, Asparagus from Hof Santelmann in Wienhausen, Herbs from our own garden and of course that delicious Celler dark.
Together with the cozy ambiance and the friendly service we aim for every of your visits at the Michaelishof to become a special event.
Time and again we offer Mediterranean specialties besides the classical German cuisine.
Long lasting experience and a deep passion of our chefs for good products result in a high standard of food.
Thus a meal develops into pleasure.
- Gin-Rosé€ 6.90Gin, a light rose wine, lime, honey, tonic water
Glass 0,2 l
- Small mixed salad€ 4.90
- Tomate-Mozzarella€ 12.90Aromatic slices of tomato, mozzarella and homemade basil pesto with an oven-warm baguette
- Jägerschnitzel€ 15.90Breaded pork schnitzel served with fresh mushrooms in cream and French fries
- Heather pan€ 22.90Pork medallions with mushroom cream, peas, carrots and fried potatoes
- Zander€ 20.90with ginger carrots, snow peas and heather potatoes
- Rumpsteak (ca. 200 g)€ 27.90with onions and mushrooms, homemade herb butter and fries
- Homemade Buttermilk Pancake€ 6.90with a scoop of mango sorbet and a surprise from the house
- Celler Dunkel
- € 3.500,3 l
- € 4.000,4 l
- Rheinhessen Dornfelder red wineDelicately fruity, full-bodied with a fine glaze, a strong wine for strong dishes
Chanterelles – the fruits of the forest
As long as the season lasts…
- Aperol€ 6.50Glass 0,2 l
- Chanterelle Cream Soup€ 6.90
- Colorful salads€ 16.90with fried chanterelles and croutons, served with potato and bacon dressing and baguette
- Zander€ 23.90fried on the skin with a ragout of chanterelles and potatoes
- Vegetarian chanterelle risotto€ 18.90with green chive oil and fried rocket
- Homemade bread dumplings€ 19.90in a creamy chanterelle ragout
- Rump steak (approx. 200 g)€ 33.90with fried chanterelles, homemade herb butter and French fries
- 3 medallions of pork tenderloin€ 30.90with chanterelles in cream and croquettes
Our wine recommendation
- Garganega / Chardonnay dryItalien | Scaia
- € 6.50Glass 0.2 l
- € 22.00Bottle 0.7 l
Celebrations in Landhotel Michaelishof
There is no flat rate available. We will talk about all the details in advance so that your birthday party, your wedding reception, your get-together will become something really special.
Please call us: +49 50 51 – 88 70 or use our contact form. Of course, we will also call you back.
Family Celebrations with up to 80 people may take place in our three event rooms. Because of the many possibilities we are able to adhere to your individual details and arrange your celebration according to your wishes.
Our event service especially cares for YOU and will be pleased to organize everything according to YOUR ideas.